Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"November - Kuliet" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: "November - Kuliet" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"November - Kuliet" 04-04-2009
Kate starts a new life with Juliet. Dedicated to Stacey. Vid pic by Kat.
Song: November by Azure Ray
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:50 (60mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJ3fy0q3Cw

http://www.zshare.net/video/58225262c5484356/

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, nikki that was gorgeous! i loved it. kate's 'i love you, juliet' was my favourite part! it was flawless i loved the story, kate finding happiness with Juliet that scene at the end was so perfect and i love that you used those bloopers to make it look like they were so happy together beautiful work yet again

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Nikki, that was so sweet and pretty! It's funny how I almost always love Kuliet vids, even though I wouldn't want it in the show. hehe The laughing bit at the end was so cute too, it was a nice, hopeful way to end a somewhat sad vid about her losing Aaron and trying to move on. I had a hard time hearing some of the audio, but I got the story. Great vid.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I always love your vids Nik, but this one is going to hold a special place in my heart. You are such a sweetheart! I am so in love with the end, with Elizabeth laughing...so so cute! It was so wonderful to see them both so happy. And unlike miss Allie, I would SO want this in the show...but its not going to happen. I would like them to be able to be friends though...even if its good fodder for vids like yours. Awesomeness!! Gold and 5 stars on YT!!!! Thanks so, so, so much for the dedication! You are amazing!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

OMG Nikki this was beautiful! I love this song and your lyric interpretation was sooo perfect, I especially loved it at the beginning! Awesome storyline and your au scenes were awesome! My fav. bits were when it said "I was afraid to be alone" and you had the crazy depression sex with Jack bit and where Kate was crying on the couch and told Juliet she lost him, ooh and the bit where she was coming out the sea hehe soo cool! I loved how you used the bloopers at the end too, they were perfect! Awesome sauce!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma, awww thank you! Those were some of my favorite parts too! Glad you enjoyed it.

Stacey, your more then welcome. I'm so happy you liked it so much.

Allie, Thanks I'm glad you like Kuliet b/c I know you didn't used to like them too much. Kat and I have brainwashed you.

Kat, Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the I love you Juliet! That was my absolute fav too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wonderful vid, Nikki!
Very believable and touching storyline! LOVED it!
The audio was awesome, specially at the "I love you Juliet" part! Perfect!
And I loved the ending with Juliet laughing! Awesome vid, as always, Nikki!!!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Once again, I'm out of words to say how much I love it. When I see Kuliet combined with Nikki and great music (like Azure Ray) I know it's going to be ace. And you never let me down. Gold of course.
lillyrocks
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing vid! really like it:] and the song fits very well to both of them /kate&juliet/ ..
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel, Yay! Its always exciting getting a comment from you! Thanks

Ali, awww your so sweet. I love you.

Lilly, Thanks! I know the song is perfect for them!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki I love this!!! The song was so so so beautiful, and you used it perfectly. The "I love you Juliet' was absolutely flawless, and the end with the laughter was the perfect ending.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becca. I'm glad everyone is loving the "I love you" and "laughing" bit so much. Thanks for the comment.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: November - Kuliet by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great vid, as always, Nikki! You have a great way of telling a story, and I love the way this ends.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved how Juliet went to Jack to tell him that Kate needed his help! That was a great twist on the story! I also loved the "I love you, Juliet" line, of course, and the laughter at the end was a really sweet touch! Great lyric use/clip choices as well, like Juliet looking so angsty as she hung up the phone. *thumbs up* I really enjoyed it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks guys!!

Heather, that makes me really happy to hear you like how I tell my stories! Yay!

Ais, Thanks for mentioning the scene where Juliet goes to Jack to tell him to help Kate. I wasn't sure if the audio was too weird sounding and no one mentioned it so I thought maybe it sucked. So yay! Glad you think it worked!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: